Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11.02.2011

Printable pretties

OK, the good free printables right now are everywhere, so I just need to share them with you.

They are so great, I'm giving them awards:

1. MOST BEAUTIFUL


Thanks to Megan from Contented Sparrow for this piece of autumn lovely.
(Except it's going to be up in my house year-round, I think.)


2. MOST USEFUL



Designed in order to be used for the Thankful on Paper tradition started up by Rachel over here. Totally using this beautiful paper.

Thanks to Heather from Life Made Lovely for this one. She's such a talented designer. We heart Heather.


3. MOST INSPIRING


You knew Julie would be on the list of award-winners, didn't you? This is inspired by her & Jeannett's upcoming Happy Day Project, about which I'm SO excited.


4. MOST POETIC



Laura from Splendor is responsible for posting this bit of beauty. I love how melancholy it is.


5. MOST LIKELY TO STICK WITH ME


Aly from the mommie diaries created this printable in a series of three. She displays them all on this post so that you can hang them in a series, comprising more lyrics of this great song.
Who doesn't love this old hymn? I already have it stuck in my head.


6. MOST NECESSARY


And when I say necessary, I mean these words are so important. I need to read this every day. Aly posted this one too, since she's got a good eye and a creative brain for stuff like this. Love that girl.


7. MOST ENCOURAGING


Christie from Storehouse Crafts thought to bring back this printable that Heather made last year (Christie links to that post). I'm so glad she reminded me about it! It is so simple and uplifting.
Plus, there's another deer. I like deer.

So have you seen any cute, free printables lately? Perhaps on that little planet of Pinterest?
I'm excited to find some Christmas ones. How perfect for inexpensive, seasonal decor, right? 


button2

linking up with Kristy @ Paisley Jade

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Is there anything better then a FREE printable!! It's perfection! Thanks so much for these! I'm going to be printing up a storm today! I love Megan's...I saw it at a friends house the other day and said I NEED THAT FOR FALL!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for the mention ;) also, i printed a couple of those from Laura, the "without the rain, there would never be rainbows"... LOVE it and oh how true it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I saw the yellow "Let all that you do be done in Love" printable on Pinterest, but when I came to your page this one and the others don't appear. Instead I see a big grey exclamation point. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...