Let me clarify.
I wish for a longer, leaner silhouette.
Don't get me wrong, I am not wishing I was the tall elegant one (you are too good at filling that place).
I just wish for like 25% of your long trimness.
Just stretch me out!
All the fun layering styles seem to look so good on you.
But today, I pulled off my short curviness to the best of my ability.
I liked my outfit.
So, I asked my little photographer "Tiny Ty" to take a picture.....or four.
- Gold cords-Old Navy
- Black and white button down- Target
- Hounds tooth rain boots- Target (two years ago, but they STILL have 'um!!)
- Polka Dot cardigan- American Eagle (3 years ago, so they are gone, but look at this one from Target! that'd be cute too, right?)....the one in the picture is getting a bit pilly, so I may need to make a trip to Target, myself.
- Umbrella- antique shop on Del Mar (what is that place called again?)
- Cream woven skinny belt- American Eagle (the cream was last year, but here it is in brown)
What's your favorite rainy day outfit?
I know you have a perfect outfit for all those
You could come over and let "Tiny Ty" shoot you in your rainy day fav!
But, I think you may have a little, blond, second-born genius of your own....
Come on lady!
Show me what you got!