all you need:
tiny hole punch or "super sharp tool that pokes holes in stuff"(you know?)
yarn, twine or ribbon
tiny clothes pins
1. cut any double sided paper (used book pages) to 4 1/2 inch squares.
2. with a pencil(i used sharpie on this one, for pictures), make your square look like this.
3. poke holes where the dots are.
4. cut on the lines until your scissors are about half an inch away from the middle hole.
5. stick the brad through each corner hole and then finally through the middle, and secure it.
so easy huh?
- with thin book pages i did the pinwheel process with 3-7 pages at a time (just stacked them up)
- this would be great to do with any leftover supplies from your adorable window valentines, but if it was double sided card stock, you'd have to do one at a time.
- i suggest you hang the yarn where you want it and then clip those little pinwheels on after...
Now, take your daughter outside and take ridiculously adorable photos of her, holding the pinwheels....you know you want to....or just bring her over here and let me do it since i probably want to more than you do....