Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.01.2011

Love is for friends too

Today I start counting the ways for you too, my friend. Your words reminded me that I have a row of 14 felt pockets in my heart with your name on them.




February 2011.


Day 1 - I love your bravery. You push your comfort levels out with both hands because you trust in the Lord to be your everything. Even when it's really, really risky.


{Thanks, friends, for following our February Advent. To view all the posts in this conversation, click on the tag "Love is for friends" on the sidebar}

2 comments:

  1. why are you both the sweetest? can i please be smack dab in the middle of that picture? k, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so good to me.
    yes. love is for friends too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...