Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2.13.2011

Balemtimes Playlist


Oh my goodness. I made the best Balentimes mix last night for my honey and my special "at home" Valentine's date night.

I put the songs on our new mixpod! Press play!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


And as for the first one, here's my disclaimer:

I have never liked country.
I have never liked whiskey.
I do not advocate smoking.
But I think this is the most beautiful song ever right now.
Oh my goodness. Can I say that again?
It's my complete favorite. You need to listen to it over and over a few times.
I discovered it because my little 8-yr old friend really, really, really loves listenting to the Taylor Swift Pandora station. And they throw some country into that one. I don't hate it, really.

But Faith Hill's voice on this song mixed with her real life husband's!!??  Whatintheworld.

All these songs are favorites of mine, actually, and I think completely romantic.

OK, I know your idea of romantic is more along the lines of Ella Fitzgerald and "The Very Thought of You." I love those too. But these modern love songs are just so ME. After Balentimes season, we can change it, k?

Turn it on in the background of your romantic night, or just dream about your favorite moments with your sweetie.

Happy Valentine's, friend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this song too. I loved it the first time I heard it one day while driving my girls to school. It's really, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...